Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9th, 2009

I’m just thinking about you, our Angel, and how beyond blessed we are that God and our dear friends are growing you for us to love and raise. I am still pinching myself daily, yet getting more excited by the day about your arrival. As of yesterday, we are 1/4th of the way there—in reality though, the journey to you has been so much longer! I know though, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are absolutely worth our struggle to have you and this wait. You are already SO loved!!!
Jamie came over today to visit and it was wonderful to see her. I just adore her and I know that you will too. She told me today that she didn’t want us to feel any obligation to include her and her family in your future. By that, she meant every birthday party, etc. My feelings are that you and we will be so blessed to continue to have them in our life forever. They are amazing people and we can all learn a lot from them and the way that they live their life. I hope that Jamie and Jamie will always hold a special place in your heart. After all, you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for their compassionate gift. We really owe your life, my dear, to them. That is quite a gift! The most awesome gift I will ever receive from another human being.
Anyway, we looked through all of the materials she got from the doctor. Today was her 1st appointment with the nurse at my OB office. We didn’t go because all they did was paperwork on her history at this visit. Our first appointment with the doctor is on the 28th, and at that appointment there will be an ultrasound, too. I cannot wait to see you again!
We talked about life, about how important it is to do the right thing in life for others and the world. Jamie sure does lead by example.
Anyway, it was great to hug her, thank her, and tell her how much I love and cherish her and our friendship. She assured me that you are doing fine too. Oh and we all agree that we think you are a girl. We have decided to find out though, so that we will know for sure. We will find out soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment