Sunday, November 7, 2010

November 7, 2009

We leave for Disney World tomorrow and we are getting very excited. I showed Grace photos on the Internet of Disney today, and she can hardly wait! We have not taken her on a plane in a year and 5 months so she is equally as excited about that. If all of this isn’t enough, we get to stay with my sister and her 6 –week-old Ella. This will be the first time I am meeting my niece and Grace’s first cousin. I am beyond excited to see my sister as a mom and my baby as a “big cousin.” Grace can’t wait to teach little Ella all of her baby sign language, to hold her on the couch and to try to make her laugh (that may be a hard one right now!).

My anxiety is really growing regarding Jamie and the baby. Jamie still has no symptoms at all, so I hope and pray she is still pregnant. The hard part is that if I were the pregnant one and if I were anxious about still being pregnant, I could take as many pregnancy tests as needed to confirm that the line is getting darker. I don’t feel right asking this of Jamie though. I want her to try to go about her life as normally as possible. So…I wait for what seems like an eternity to make sure all is well.

In just two days, though, we will know if everything is ok, and we will also know if we are having one or more babies. I will be thrilled with either outcome and cannot wait for the good news so that all of this anxiety will go away. Then, it will be onto planning what to tell to whom and when…

I guess this is it for now. The next time I write in here I will have some important news to share—hopefully wonderful, exciting news! I’ll also be writing from Disney Resort. That in itself is exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment