Monday, January 31, 2011

3 am February 1st, 2010

Hi Honey,

I can’t sleep tonight so I thought I would say “Hi” to you. It is very early on Monday morning and at on Tuesday we will have the incredible privilege of checking on you through an ultrasound. I cannot wait!

I am so excited to see your little profile and to learn if you are my son or my daughter. For some reason I really think you are a boy, I’m not sure why. Maybe it is because your heart rate is around 140 or maybe it is because Jamie and her whole family are now convinced you are a boy. Who knows? The ONLY thing I pray for is your health.

Jamie is feeling your kicks more and more by the day. We were on the phone a couple of days ago and her cat jumped into her lap. You kicked the cat back.

Anyway, my love, I cannot wait to see you and to name you. You, our dream, are getting more and more “real” by the day.

So much love sweetheart,

Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment