Friday, June 3, 2011

June 1, 2010

Hi Peanut,

I spent the evening with you tonight and enjoyed every single second. You are really getting so big. It is beyond amazing! Jamie and I went to dinner and then went and saw the movie “Babies.” During the movie you were moving around as much as you are able to now. It is getting tight in there now. I loved feeling your little butt move around. Before we all know it that little behind will be in our arms!

Jamie is doing just awesome. She feels great and she looks so amazing. You can tell that she really just loves being pregnant. I really think she would (and should) stay pregnant forever. Just not with you! She is just glowing. She tells me all of the time how glad she is that she did this. You can absolutely tell that she means it.

I think that this journey has completely exceeded every possible expectation any of us could of ever possibly had. Your journey to life, my dear, was an amazing one. Nothing less than a miracle! MUCH better than a great novel or movie… How lucky are we that we got to live it?!? See, God has a plan for each of us and his plan is so much bigger than any plan we could dream up.

Jamie said that you are fully down in her pelvis now, head down too. I’ll bet we will be holding you THIS month. It is just so surreal. So very hard still for me to believe.

The pool in our neighborhood opened this last week. We have told Grace all along that it would open just before you came. You can imagine her excitement! She tells anyone that will listen all about you.

I am spending these last special days with Grace and really enjoying them. We have been playing at the pool, the beach and we went to a professional baseball game too this past weekend. She just loved the fireworks at the end. Everything is that much sweeter these days for all of us.

That is about it here. We go to your next appointment on Friday. (Today is Tuesday.) I’m sure our OB will just tell Jamie what a rock star she is and tell her to keep up the great work!

I love you honey--so very much!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment